WDO Inspection and Termite Treatment
With an insatiable appetite termites can easily eat through just about any piece of wood in your home or business, destroying everything in their path. Depending on when the problem is detected termite damage can range from minor to serious or structural damage.
Pestboyz professionals are equipped to identify the source of the termite infestation and implement preemptive measures that will keep these unwanted pests from coming back and causing additional damage.
An untreated termite problem will only get worse over time, don't wait to call for help. Contact us today at 352-398-9348 to learn more about our termite inspection and prevention services. With high-quality termite treatment from Pestboyz, you'll be able to take advantage of our service plans and pay reasonable prices.
Our goal is to quickly assess the damage and determine a plan of action to stop the termites in their tracks. As our customer, you'll receive service from one of our trained technicians. We utilize up-to-date equipment and materials to make sure the termites are gone from your property.
We will deliver prompt, professional service to commercial and residential customers alike. We also perform pre-construction treatments as well. We can assist you with termite damage repair, along with termite treatment.
Termite Prevention Tips:
- We suggest removing all loose wood or wood chips stored in contact with the ground around the external base of your home as they are an invite to termites.
- We suggest to removing or replacing landscaping timbers with a non-susceptible replacement, as timbers are conducive to termite activity.
- Termites are attracted to moisture. Have leaky water pipes, drains, showers, and sinks repaired as soon as possible.
- Most hot water heaters have a relief valve which typically drains against the home. We suggest that the hot water heater overflow be plumbed to a drain or away from the home as excessive moisture entices termite.
- Inspections by an experienced and accredited termite inspector are recommended. Regular inspections of your home should be completed every 12 months. Regular inspections won’t stop termites, but they limit the amount of damage caused before extensive damage is done.
Your home is your biggest investment. Why risk it? Call Pestboyz today for all of your termite extermination needs at 352-398-9348 or fill out our convenient form.